Learning to play piano is one of the best things one can do in their life since it is such a beautiful instrument to play. With its massive size, it surely makes you realize like an entire world is embedded in it. GTA Music School has been giving piano lessons since a long time now and this is the reason why we are considered the favorite amongst our students in Mississauga.
Whether you are interested in learning Classical, Jazz or Contemporary Music, our experienced teachers can help you meet your learning goals in no time. Yes, we do follow the latest teaching methods but are always looking to invent innovative teaching techniques as we don’t teach for money but it is our passion to do so.
Don’t Think Your Piano To Be a Rocket Science! Get in Touch With GTA Music School To Discover The Science Behind Playing One!
Our Teaching Programs
We have a diverse range of teaching programs, all having different and unique techniques to help our students in becoming a master of their craft in no time. With our experienced faculty, students can be assured of their success when they put their hands down to it.
- Note Reading & Recognition
- Technique (drills, scales)
- Rudiments of Theory
- Counting, rhythm reading and recognition
- Sight Reading
- Training of Ear
- Ensemble playing (duet with teacher)
We serve: Mississauga | Brampton | Oakville | Vaughan | Milton
Why Choose Us?
- Experience: We have one of the most experienced music faculty who have delivered successful results in the past, making their students masters in their own.
- Unmatched Reputation: We have a reputation as none other in teaching and this is the reason why we are preferred greatly for our programs.
- No Age Barrier: Our lessons are not confined to young adults and kids as we believe there is no age of learning if you have a desire to learn.
- Private Lessons: No matter what style you choose, we have specialists for every style to make you feel comfortable while learning at your home.
- Comprehensive Approach: We don’t just believe in specializing our students in one thing but cover reading notes, musicianship, theory, sight reading, ear training etc.
- Competitions: We arrange regular competitions at our school and outdoors to bring out the best of our students and making them confident for the future.